- • Use of this site may require that you supply certain information about yourself, which could be used to identify you on an individual basis.
- • completeproperty.ie will not wilfully disclose any such information without your expressed permission.
- • Certain registration detail may be supplied by ipav.ie and Daft.ie in aggregated form to third parties and information relating to goods and services, which may be of interest to you, may be directed to you.
- • At any stage where completeproperty.ie requires any information from you we will endeavour to seek your implied approval and permissions.
- • You may request that we delete any information we may be holding at any time and we will use all reasonable endeavours to remove such information from our records
- • completeproperty.ie wishes to inform you that by using our website general information about your visit is collected automatically. Such information is aggregated and is non-individual specific and relates to the numbers of people using a site and their browser behaviour on sites. This information is used by us to understand the popularity of elements of the site and will be used for marketing purposes.
- • completeproperty.ie asks you to note that by linking from completeproperty.ie to other sites that completeproperty.ie has no control over that other website. Therefore completeproperty.ie cannot guarantee that website will respect your privacy and you should familiarise yourself with their policy.
- • completeproperty.ie reserves the right to amend this privacy statement at any time, and you should regularly check this privacy statement for any amendments.